The student area houses all the eBooks and activities available to your child.
To access eBooks and activities your child will need to:
- Login to Oxford Owl using the login provided by your child’s teacher. View further guidance on how to help your child access the student area here.
- Your child can then select one of the available eBook libraries to see all the eBooks and activities they can access within that library. Please note: some content will only become visible to your child once a teacher has assigned it to them.
- Your child can filter the list of eBooks using the drop down boxes or by using the search bar if one is provided.
- To open an eBook or activity, your child can select the eBook or activity they would like to open and click either Read the eBook or Open activity. It will now open in a new tab.
- Once finished, simply close the tab.