Oxford Owl for School’s assignment functionality allows you to view any submissions for homework either you have assigned or other teachers have assigned to a class you are in.
To view homework submissions:
- Navigate to the homework area within Oxford Owl for School.
- Ensure you are on the All Homework screen located under the Homework tab. Here you can view a list of all the assigned work you have assigned or other teachers have assigned to a class you are in.
- Locate the assigned work you would like to view the submissions for using the search bar provided or by using the drop down filter to refine the list.
- Click the pink View submissions.
You will then be directed to a breakdown of the submissions you have received for that assigned piece of work in the form of a table. This table will display:
- A list of all the students who have been assigned the homework.
- Which class each student is in.
- The score each student received on submission of the assigned homework.
- Student feedback on the homework assigned.
- How many attempts it took each student to complete the assigned homework.
- The date each student submitted the assigned homework.
There will be no score, feedback, number of attempts or submission date if the student has not completed the assigned homework.