Top tip! We recommend that you create classes as part of the student import process. If you did not create your classes in the import process, follow the steps below.
Classes can include students from one or more years groups, giving you the flexibility to create any number of classes or groups.
To create classes
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Manage classes from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create a class.
- Enter a unique class name and click Next. Please only include alpha-numeric values.
- Select the teachers you wish to add to the class and click Next.
- Select the students you wish to add to the class and click Next.
- Review the details of your class and click Create a class.
- You will see your class in the Classes tab. You may need to refresh your browser.
To sort classes
- Next to the Search classes bar, click the sort by icon.
- A list of options will display in a drop-down.
- Click the option required and the list will sort accordingly.