To edit a student after they have been created:
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Manage students from the drop-down menu.
- Select the name of the student you wish to edit from the list of student users.
- Select Edit next to their name.
- Use the window that appears to edit the student’s name or year group as required. You can also use this area to reset a student’s password or remove them from the organization.
- Click Save.
To change existing student details in bulk:
- Login as a teacher
- Select the menu drop down under your initials
- Select the ‘Manage students’ option then the button ‘add students’
- Select ‘import students’ then scroll to the bottom and select the option to ‘download student data’
- Your computer will download a CSV containing all your student’s data, open this file then remove any students you don’t wish to change, edit any details you wish to change (please do not change your student’s usernames, or new accounts will be created). Leaving your student’s password column blank will make the platform generate new passwords
- Save your file as a CSV
- Select ‘upload a CSV file’ on the site then choose the CSV you saved
- Click on ‘next’ then ‘import users’
- After a minute or so, an option to download your student’s new sign in cards should show